Tuesday 24 April 2018

Terrain In A Can

WINNER DAVE SHOWS OFF SOME OF HIS LATEST TERRAIN

There's been a big rise in these kind of kits where you get a minimal amount of MDF which you use to surround a pringles tube or drink can and here's another one from Epsolon Industries.


Things like this are good fun to paint as they're quick (with an airbrush) and you can slap the weathering on.  I like the size a lot as it's big enough to take using an airbrush without having to be really really careful, but small enough that it's not a massive ballache.


Recently I've been making good in-roads into bring my painting backlog under control, but the terrain side has remained static. So, for the next few months I'm going to attempt to get back to my old pattern of one mini, one piece of terrain, and we'll see how it goes.




Thanks for looking,

Winner Dave

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I haven't seen kits like thus before! Will have to take a look

    ReplyDelete