Sunday 31 July 2016

Gone Fishin'

TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! BUT WHAT'S NEXT ON THE PAINTING TABLE?
This week I disappear for some time on my summer holidays, but I have prepared a number of projects for when I return - let's have a look!

First up is the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants - finally, some bad guys for the Marvel Universe Miniatures Game!
These models look superb, and I'm really looking forward to painting them. My favourite by a long way is Sabretooth, but all five of them are impressive. My initial concerns with Toad have settled down after seeing the artwork posted above - ruffs can be scary after all!
Some more terrain for the growing Dropzone Commander table also awaits construction - a large Residential block and a large amount of scatter terrain will help bulk out the collection. Not pictured is something else, something a little more special that I want to finish before showing off 
Bus stops and Subway entrances will make the city look a little more realistic. These pieces have been sprayed with textured spray paint like all of my buildings - this gives the battered and weathered effect. It looks strange without paint! 
Thanks for reading,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment