Wednesday 31 May 2017

Observe And Report

INFINITY RETURNS TO THE PAINTING TABLE
After frantically re-basing as many models as I could for the start of the new Infinity campaign Strikezone: Wotan, I have finally turned my attention to adding a new model to the team - the Sin Eater Observant, one of the new models from the resculpted Bakunin Starter Set. 

Keen readers will note that I do not play Bakunin; I have stuck with the Jurisdictional Command of Corregidor for... well, many years. This is not about to change, at least not in the immediate future. Nonetheless, I think this is a great model, and I am not above running vanilla Nomads with a Sin Eater at some point in the future. 

In the mean time, I plan to use this model as a stand-in for my Intruder with HMG. This way it will match the long coat on my Intruder with MULTI Sniper Rifle stand-in (a Grenzer) and mean I can avoid using the official model, which is not my favourite sculpt! On to the pictures! 


Dust and scratches add to the war-torn look of the entire team

One thing I really love about these close-up pictures is seeing all of the little mistakes and brush strokes.... eurghhh

In my normal games I plan to run him as an Intruder with HMG, and hope this will not cause any confusion

Despite the limited amount of red armour plating on this model, it is still clearly part of the team

Two older models that have received a little facelift, ready for my new "converted" Wildcat Link Team
Thanks for reading,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment