RESOLUTIONS FOR 2015 REVIEWGENERAL HOBBY
|The Jurisdictional Command of Corregidor as they stood earlier in the year - missing a couple of the latest models but nearly there!|
|The Russian Coalition as they stand at the moment - heading towards being one of my largest fleets|
|A selection of my Dropzone Commander collection. This is missing more of the aerial units and tanks, but even so, there is more work to be done!|
NEW RESOLUTIONS FOR 2016
This year I will not be doing many system-specific resolutions, as they become very difficult to achieve if I stop playing them! Instead, something more generic...
- PLAY (at least) SIX TOURNAMENTS - I'm not too worried about system at the moment, but I think Dropzone Commander will make up the bulk of these in the early months of the year. Later on, who knows?
- PLAY (at least) 52 GAMES - A game a week, bulked out with special tournament days and events should make this one easy.
- PAINT (at least) 365 MODELS - my usual aim, somehow not achieved in 2015. Hopefully I can reach it this year!
- EXPAND THE BLOG WITH MORE CONTRIBUTORS AND PAGES - I hope this year will be better for this than the previous one!
- FINISH MY DROPZONE COMMANDER TABLE - Secret Santa bought me a load of 10mm terrain for my burgeoning Dropzone Commander board, and I think it is time to make a real ruined city.
- FINISH THE HUNT FOR THE MARKGRAF - I'm hoping to wind down this narrative campaign, and begin something involving a few more Nations - pretty easy one to follow, I think.
- FINISH THE JURISDICTIONAL COMMAND OF CORREGIDOR - nigh impossible when they keep releasing so many cool models, but I can dream, right?
So there we are, a fairly tight selection of Resolutions but ones I think I can stick to and try to achieve without getting frustrated. As with last year, I will be posting my progress on the sidebar of the blog, and as usual most projects will get their own posts or full Reports.
I'm looking forward to 2016, and hope you are too!
Thanks for reading,