Monday 9 January 2017

Fisherman's Ball

A GUILDBALL COMMISSION APPEARS ON THE PAINTING TABLE
I may have an unending pile of unpainted miniatures on my painting table (and in my wardrobe, and under my bed...) but I have nonetheless taken a painting commission from my Good Friend Ben for his new Guildball team, the Fisherman's Guild.

Guildball is a game I have very little interest in, but I must admit the models looks great. Packed with characterful detail, I was swayed to paint them quite easily. It has been refreshing to work on something different, and while I paint more ships for my UCM fleet for Dropfleet Commander it is nice to keep practicing with some detailed 28mm miniatures. It should also help fund the acquisition of some more cowboys for Dead Man's Hand!





















Thanks for reading,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment