FIRST THOUGHTS AND BASELESS SPECULATION
- Japanese and FSA in the two-player starter set - interesting choice, as I would have expected the Britannians to be involved. Still, a fleet my friend plays and a fleet I am interested in collecting... WIN WIN
- LOTS of models! As well as 18 Japanese miniatures and 26 (!) FSA miniatures, the set has special ships like the Wani Ghost ship, resin Node Generators and a Massive Secret Base
- NEW ships - Battleships, Cruisers and Submarines for the FSA, Battleship, Cruisers and Terror Ships for the Blazing Sun
- Submarines for the FSA... large and small. Awesome!
- Aerial Movement Trays for the Tiny Flyer Tokens - a sound choice by Spartan, no doubt they'll sell a tonne of these if they make them available separately in the future
- "Punch-out" card scenery. Intriguing!
- "Coloured Micro Dice" - could this be to mark fuel for the TFTs, or something more sinister in an Armoured Clash/Legions style?
- The big rulebook (Commodore Edition) is 320 pages, with statistics for all seven Core Nations. NICE
Everything looks great, this should be an exciting time for Dystopian Wars players!
Thanks for reading,