Monday 28 May 2018

Mud Bath

A SPECIAL ADDITION FOR THE FARMERS IN GUILDBALL


Taking a break from Necromunda, this week I have painted a special model for my Good Friend Ben. It was his birthday recently, and he asked me to paint this up for him. I was happy to oblige! 

This is the first time I have painted the Guildball plastics, and I was pleasantly surprised. The detail is crisp and there are no massive mould lines or anything like that. I decided to go for a traditional scheme and make the pig very, very pink. The scheme looks a little flat at the moment, but I think when Ben adds the tufts and grass it will really pop! 


I have no idea what this model does in Guildball as I have never played, but I hope it brings Ben and his Farmers some luck.

Thanks for reading,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment