Tuesday 21 March 2017

Black Scorpion

THE UPCOMING KICKSTARTER FOR BLACK SCORPION SHOWS OFF SOME NEW OUTLAWS


At the end of last year you may have seen Winner Dave and I indulging in some Cowboys with Dead Man's Hand, a nice and simple Wild West shoot 'em up that plays fast and easy. We both used models from Black Scorpion, who (I think) make some of the best Cowboys and Indians on the market, and this April they're releasing their own game - Tombstone

They're making this through Kickstarter, and aiming to release models for seven factions. First up to preview are the Outlaws - and they look fantastic. I'm not sure if I'll be playing Tombstone but I think I might have to pick up a few of these! 
The Boss
He also comes with a mounted option - this horse is much nicer than previous releases
Gunslinger
The first set of four Outlaws - love the running pose
Some classic-style Outlaws with long coats - all of these look really nice
The third set - I like the big man without the hat especially

Thanks for reading,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment