Wednesday 2 November 2016

Bandits On Your Tail

A RETURN TO INFINITY WITH A PAIR OF BANDITS FOR THE NOMAD NATION
After many months away and with some spare time while waiting for the Dropfleet Commander Kickstarter, I bashed out a pair of Bandits for the Jurisdictional Command of Corregidor. Infiltrating, Camouflaged troopers with a variety of weapons and skillsets, I always considered them to be an interesting addition to the Sectorial. I've run them a few times, with a mixture of results, and feel they need a bit of practise to really get the hang of. Nonetheless, now I have a pair of them painted and am looking forward to running them with the proper models!

I chose a pink scheme for the blade as it matches other swords in my collection, and matches nicely with the colours of the scheme without contrasting hugely like a blue or green might. The camouflage jackets were painted a simple green/brown, as I did not want to get bogged down with a complex scheme. I'm not going to lie, these were quick and simple paintjobs intended to get the models done in a couple of hours. 
The Bandit with Boarding Shotgun and Bandit Hacker from the rear

"Let me stop you there Marlene..." 
A Bandit launches his attack as the Wildcat prepares his Heavy Rocket Launcher
Operating alongside a Spektr from Tunguska could lead to some shenanigans
Hackers work together to bring down the enemy firewalls
The Hacker aids the Mobile Brigada as the second Bandit attacks
The pair once more. I think the Bandit with Boarding Shotgun is my clear favourite, though the Hacker has a lot of nice parts. Painting-wise I feel the male is stronger, and his blade looks better in these photos. In real life the Hacker does look a lot better, believe me!
I'm not the biggest fan of these models, but they were enjoyable to paint and I really enjoy the slightly larger scale of new Infinity models



Thanks for reading,

George

No comments:

Post a Comment